We work with microprocessors vendors and OEM to develop and market the most secure and affordable encrypted communication solutions for the financial/banking, military, mobile and internet telecommunication sectors.
We focus on the following markets:
"The Internet of Things (IoT) security market is estimated to grow from USD 7.90 Billion in 2016 to USD 36.95 Billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 36.1%."
- Markets&Markets report "Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market by Technology"
QNG2 is in a unique position to provide end-to-end security.
We can secure the entire network:
- Edge devices
- Sensors that capture and transmit data
- Aggregation layers
- Hubs/gateways data for connectivity to store the data in the cloud securely
- Cloud Computing
- Applications to store and analyze the data and provide cloud services
IoT end-to-end security
- Consumer & Home Appliances
- Smart Infrastructure
- Security & Surveillance
- Industrial M2M
- Banking and Financial
Mobile security is a major concerns:
"Breach into mobile device platforms have become increasingly notable to hackers and cybercriminals."
This being said the numbers of mobile transactions increase at an incredible pace:
- As consumers do most of their transactions through their mobile devices.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is a growing trend adopted by many enterprises.
- New banking mobile applications like e-wallet increase mobile banking and financial transactions.
QNC technology is especially well designed to secure mobile devices. The market is looking for HW encryption technology at a very competitive price and this is what we deliver.
Securing military communications has always been a priority with our partners. We provide a unique solution to address the following critical key markets:
- Operating LTE in military spectrum
- Military SATCOM terminal, military radio systems, military security systems, and communication management systems.
- Airborne communication, air-ground communication, underwater communication, ground based communication, and shipborne communication.