Mobile subscriptions worldwide Q3 2018
The total number of mobile subscriptions was around 7.9 billion in Q3 2018, with 120 million new subscriptions added during the quarter.
We work with microprocessors vendors and OEM to develop and market the most secure and affordable encrypted communication solutions for the financial/banking, military, mobile and internet telecommunication sectors.
We focus on the following markets:
"The Internet of Things (IoT) security market is estimated to grow from USD 7.90 Billion in 2016 to USD 36.95 Billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 36.1%."
- Markets&Markets report "Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market by Technology"
QNG2 is in a unique position to provide end-to-end security.
We can secure the entire network:
- Edge devices
- Sensors that capture and transmit data
- Aggregation layers
- Hubs/gateways data for connectivity to store the data in the cloud securely
- Cloud Computing
- Applications to store and analyze the data and provide cloud services
IoT end-to-end security
- Consumer & Home Appliances
- Smart Infrastructure
- Security & Surveillance
- Industrial M2M
- Banking and Financial
Mobile security is a major concerns:
"Breach into mobile device platforms have become increasingly notable to hackers and cybercriminals."
This being said the numbers of mobile transactions increase at an incredible pace:
- As consumers do most of their transactions through their mobile devices.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is a growing trend adopted by many enterprises.
- New banking mobile applications like e-wallet increase mobile banking and financial transactions.
QNC technology is especially well designed to secure mobile devices. The market is looking for HW encryption technology at a very competitive price and this is what we deliver.
Securing military communications has always been a priority with our partners. We provide a unique solution to address the following critical key markets:
- Operating LTE in military spectrum
- Military SATCOM terminal, military radio systems, military security systems, and communication management systems.
- Airborne communication, air-ground communication, underwater communication, ground based communication, and shipborne communication.